Atmore Community Hospital About Us
Atmore Community Hospital (ACH) is a 49-bed facility, serving several communities in Escambia and Monroe counties in Alabama, as well as those in nearby Escambia County, Fla. Formerly Greenlawn Hospital, ACH moved to the current location on Medical Park Drive in 1967. ACH affiliated with Baptist Health Care (BHC) in 1995.
Located in a rural area, we offer a wide range of services for residents who otherwise would have to travel from their home community for medical care. We operate a family practice office and a thriving outpatient specialty clinic.
Other Services Include:
- 24-hr emergency room
- Cardiopulmonary medicine
- Diagnostic imaging
- Computerized Axial Tomography (CAT Scanner)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Bone Densitometry
- Nuclear Medicine
- Family practice physicians
- General medical and surgical floors
- Home Health Care
- Intensive care unit
- Outpatient clinic with physicians specializing in:
- Ear, Nose & Throat(ENT)
- General Surgery
- Pain Management
- Vascular Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Short-term Skilled Nursing Care
- Urgent Care (No appointment necessary)
Through our affiliation with Baptist Health Care, we also offer HealthSource, a physician referral service and GoldenCare, a free membership program for people age 50 and older.